Wish you could send a message to whatever social network you want? Then these apps are for you. The following apps wiill allow you to post to Facebook and Twitter simultaneously, and selectively if you wish.
Apps That Post To Multiple Social Networks Simultaneously
- Ping.FM – Allows you to post to a bunch of social networks simultaneously including Facebook Pages.
- Hootsuite – A full-featured Twitter client that also allows posting to Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, and WordPress. Includes analytics and scheduling options.
- Seesmic – Available on nearly every mobile platform in existence (yes even Blackberry & Windows Phone 7), Seesmic supports simultaneous messaging to MySpace, Tumblr, LinkedIn, Flickr, Blogger, and many more.
- Tweetdeck – A popular Twitter client around the web, Tweetdeck also supports simultaneous messaging and account management. Not to mention the customization settings in this app are deep!
Social Network Dos and Don’ts
As with all great power, there are great responsibilities. Now that you’re aware of multiple ways to talk about your new project, event, app, or whatever it is you’re sharing, try not to avoid abusing your listeners with these simple tips:
- Mix up your messages. Give another perspective to your content on Facebook rather than the same headline you put on Twitter.
- Don’t spam every social network with the same thing. My tumblr sees different content than SheGeeks. Let people see other sides of you.
- Don’t do too much. Don’t overwhelm yourself with all these networks. Pick two networks that you love engaging with and make time for the others when you have it.