My passion is rooted in helping people understand technology by talking about it in plain English.
The rapid pace and changes in the technology landscape can seem daunting. So, I write and speak about technology in ways that empowers people to see the possibilities within technology. SheGeeks.net is where you’ll find an archive of insights to give readers perspective on various tech tools.
SheGeeks ranks as a Top 100 Social Media, Internet Marketing and SEO Blogs.
I’ve been recognized by Essence Magazine as a Power Player, theGrio as a History Maker in the Making (2012). I rank among the 20 Most Influential People in Social Media, 50 Most Influential Women in Tech and Social Media Curator to Watch. I’ve also received recognition from Glamour Magazine among their 21 Amazing Young Women of 2011 and Time Magazine’s Techland Blog as one of 25 Facebook Profiles You Should Subscribe to Right Now.
Twitter. iPhone Apps. RSS Readers. If you are scratching your head about any of the things mentioned, then read Corvida Raven’s blog, SheGeeks. She has the scoop on new tools and she will tell you what’s good.Nichelle Stevens, Pepsi We Inspire
Please contact me here for freelance writing, speaking engagements, product reviews and social media opportunities.
- A Third Place™ Creator · 2011 to present
- SheGeeks.net Creator and Editor· 2006 to present
- TED Community Catalyst · 2011 – 2012
- Laptop Magazine Freelance Writer · 2010 – 2011
- FastCompany Community Manager · 2010 – 2011
- General Motors (Chevrolet) Tour Social Media Specialist · 2010
- Intel Intel Advisor Program · 2009 – 2011
- Mr. Tweet Blog Editor · 2009
- ReadWrite (ReadWriteWeb) Writer (Articles), Community Manager · 2009
- Guidewire Group Summer Research Intern · 2008